Satechi USB-C Power Meter Tester Multimeter for New Macbook, Macbook Pro, Test Speed of Chargers, Cables, External Battery Capacity
- Category:PC Accessory
- Buy New: $22.95 (On sale from $29.99)
as of 6/24/2017 17:17 UTC details
- You Save: $7.04 (23%)
- Sales Rank:2,997
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0
- Dimensions (in):4.5 x 2.4 x 0.8
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Measure Voltage (in Volts) of your Type-C port's power source
- Measure Current (in Amps) being input to your Type-C port
- Measure the power input to your device over time (in mAh)
- Bright, easy-to-read display. Charge your Type-C device while monitoring power.
- Compatible with most Type-C laptops and smartphones
Calculate and measure the power draw of your laptop or Type-C chargeable smartphone! Use the Satechi Type-C Power Meter to measure Volts, Amps, and mAh from compatible Type-C ports! With a sleek design and easy-to-read display, the Type-C Power Meter is the perfect solution for monitoring your Type-C port's power.
The Power Meter will measure the Voltage (in Volts) of your port's power source in real time.
Check the Current (in Amps) being input to your device.
To calculate Wattage, simply multiply the Volts by the Amps. ( P = A x V )
Use the Power Meter to see how much power has travelled into your device since beginning charging.
Monitor power while simultaneously charging your compatible Type-C device.
Design & Display
A slim and compact design makes the Power Meter easy to store in your bag - in addition, the bright display ensures easy reading of the Power Meter's measurements.
The Power Meter's Voltage range is 4V-30V. Current range is 50mA-9.99A. The readable total is 65W.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.