AutoCAD and Its Applications Comprehensive 2018
- Authors:Terence M. ShumakerDavid A. MadsenDavid P. MadsenJeffrey A. LaurichJ. C. MalitzkeCraig P. Black
- Buy New: $126.64
as of 8/15/2018 18:42 UTC details
- Sales Rank:17,437
- Languages:English (Published), English (Original Language), English (Unknown)
- Shipping Weight (lbs):6.1
- Dimensions (in):8.5 x 2.8 x 10.9
- Publication Date:July 20, 2017
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
AutoCAD and Its Applications: Comprehensive 2018 provides complete AutoCAD coverage. The Basics portion provides complete instruction in 2D drafting and AutoCAD tools and serves as a strong foundation for learning advanced AutoCAD topics. The Advanced portion builds upon the fundamental skills and techniques taught in the Basics portion. It provides detailed coverage of 3D modeling and other advanced topics, including 3D printing, point clouds, materials, lighting, rendering, and animation.
AutoCAD and Its Applications: Comprehensive 2018 provides flexibility in course design and teaching approaches, supporting both introductory and advanced classes. This text provides a complete teaching program for 2D and 3D AutoCAD drafting and design. Whether you are learning AutoCAD for the first time or updating your skills, this book is a must.
- More than 600 drawing problems are found throughout the text’s end-of-chapter sections.
- The companion website features exercises referenced in the text, drawing files used in exercises and drawing problems, supplemental material expanding on chapter topics, template development resources, and reference material.
- The Online Instructor’s Resource features drawing problem solutions, sample course syllabi, final exams, and additional practice questions and resources for the AutoCAD certification exams.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.