AutoCAD and Its Applications Basics 2018
- Authors:Terence M. ShumakerDavid A. MadsenDavid P. Madsen
- List Price:
- Buy New: $80.46
as of 9/25/2018 01:19 UTC details
- You Save: $11.50 (13%)
- Sales Rank:47,062
- Languages:English (Published), English (Original Language), English (Unknown)
- Shipping Weight (lbs):4
- Dimensions (in):8.5 x 2.3 x 10.9
- Publication Date:July 20, 2017
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
AutoCAD and Its Applications: Basics 2018 provides complete instruction for mastering fundamental AutoCAD commands and drawing techniques. The text provides comprehensive coverage of AutoCAD 2D drafting and design. Topics are presented in an easy-to-understand sequence, building upon prior chapter knowledge. The heavily illustrated text not only tells you how to use AutoCAD, it also shows you how to use AutoCAD. In addition to teaching AutoCAD, this text serves as a valuable resource once you begin a career in the drafting and design industry.
AutoCAD and Its Applications: Basics 2018 features complete coverage of AutoCAD drawing and editing commands and additional topics, including dimensioning, parametric drafting, hatching techniques, dynamic blocks, layouts and plotting, annotative objects, external references, and sheet sets. ANSI and ASME standards are referenced throughout the text, and examples and illustrations focus on industry practices.
- Step-by-step use of AutoCAD commands.
- Exercises on the companion website correlated to each chapter reinforce AutoCAD concepts.
- End-of-chapter review questions and drawing problems check comprehension.
- End-of-chapter practice questions and problems for the AutoCAD Certified Professional Exam help students prepare for professional-level certification.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.