Print Reading for Construction: Residential and Commercial
- Authors:Walter C. BrownDaniel P. Dorfmueller
- List Price:
- Buy New: $99.96
as of 11/21/2018 18:21 UTC details
- You Save: $4.04 (4%)
- Sales Rank:115,197
- Format:Large Print
- Languages:English (Published), English (Original Language), English (Unknown)
- Edition:Seventh Edition, Revised, Textbook
- Shipping Weight (lbs):4.9
- Dimensions (in):11.3 x 8.8 x 2
- Publication Date:November 6, 2017
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Print Reading for Construction provides a practical way to learn and master the skill of print reading for construction. It is a combination text‑workbook that teaches the interpretation and visualization of residential and commercial construction prints. The text starts with the basics and progresses to advanced topics. The content is ideal for career and technical students, apprentices, and building trades workers in addition to being suitable for self‑study.
- The Large Prints folder included with the text contains 140 foldout prints (17” x 22”) from residential and commercial construction, providing students realistic, on‑the‑job experience.
- New Green Building and Careers in Construction features address sustainable design practices and career information.
- Applied math and measurement content and assessments help students master foundational skills for success.
- Electronic versions of the prints in the Large Prints folder are available in PDF format in the instructor resources.
- Four advanced projects at the end of the text provide additional practice to further develop skills.
- The new edition features new sets of prints from residential and commercial projects and related print reading activities. A new set of residential prints for a basic project was added to this edition to address basic skills and practices.
- The text has been enhanced with a new, colorful design and includes many new illustrations to explain topics.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.