AutoCAD and Its Applications–Comprehensive
is a useful tool for both classroom instruction and independent study. The heavily illustrated text not only tells you how to use AutoCAD, it also shows you how to use AutoCAD. In addition to teaching AutoCAD, this text serves as a valuable resource once you begin a career in the drafting and design industry. Whether you are learning AutoCAD for the first time or updating your skills, this book is a must. AutoCAD and Its Applications–Comprehensive
combines two books into one. The Basics
potion provides complete instruction in 2D drawing and editing commands and additional topics, including dimensioning, parametric drafting, hatching techniques, dynamics blocks, layouts and plotting, annotative objects, external references, and sheet sets. The Advanced
portion provides detailed coverage of 3D modeling, including solid, surface, and mesh modeling. Thorough coverage of visual styles (shading), materials, lighting, rendering, and animation is also provided.
- Heavily illustrated to make learning easy.
- Step-by-step use of AutoCAD commands.
- Exercises on the companion website correlated to each chapter reinforce AutoCAD concepts.
- End-of-chapter review questions and drawing problems check comprehension.
- End-of-chapter practice questions and problems for the AutoCAD Certified Professional Exam help students prepare for professional-level certification.