AutoCAD and Its Applications Comprehensive 2016
- Authors:Terence M. ShumakerDavid A. MadsenDavid P. MadsenJeffrey A. LaurichCraig P. BlackJ. C. Malitzke
- List Price:
- Buy New: $109.17
as of 2/20/2017 01:38 UTC details
- You Save: $10.11 (8%)
- Seller:Wordery USA
- Sales Rank:511,053
- Languages:English (Published), English (Original Language), English (Unknown)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):3.9
- Dimensions (in):8.5 x 3.8 x 10.9
- Publication Date:July 15, 2015
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
AutoCAD and Its Applications: Comprehensive 2016
brings together the complete contents of Basics
into one volume. It provides flexibility in course design and teaching approaches, supporting both introductory and advanced classes. This text provides a complete teaching program for 2D and 3D AutoCAD drafting and design.
- Practice questions and problems for the AutoCAD Certified Professional Exam are included.
- More than 500 drawing problems are found throughout the text’s end-of-chapter sections.
- The Online Instructor’s Resource features drawing problem solutions, sample course syllabi, final exams, and additional practice questions and resources for the AutoCAD certification exams.
- A companion website features more than 120 step-by-step exercises.
- Text chapters feature a large selection of modeling problems.
- The materials and rendering chapters are in full color.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.