AutoCAD and Its Applications Comprehensive 2016
- Authors:Terence M. ShumakerDavid A. MadsenDavid P. MadsenJeffrey A. LaurichCraig P. BlackJ. C. Malitzke
- List Price:
- Buy New: $95.00
as of 7/23/2017 16:50 UTC details
- You Save: $24.28 (20%)
- Sales Rank:268,317
- Languages:English (Published), English (Original Language), English (Unknown)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):3.9
- Dimensions (in):8.5 x 3.8 x 10.9
- Publication Date:July 15, 2015
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
AutoCAD and Its Applications: Comprehensive 2016
brings together the complete contents of Basics
into one volume. It provides flexibility in course design and teaching approaches, supporting both introductory and advanced classes. This text provides a complete teaching program for 2D and 3D AutoCAD drafting and design.
- Practice questions and problems for the AutoCAD Certified Professional Exam are included.
- More than 500 drawing problems are found throughout the textâ€™s end-of-chapter sections.
- The Online Instructorâ€™s Resource features drawing problem solutions, sample course syllabi, final exams, and additional practice questions and resources for the AutoCAD certification exams.
- A companion website features more than 120 step-by-step exercises.
- Text chapters feature a large selection of modeling problems.
- The materials and rendering chapters are in full color.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED â€˜AS ISâ€™ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.