AutoCAD and Its Applications Basics 2016
- Authors:Terence M. ShumakerDavid A. MadsenDavid P. Madsen
- List Price:
- Buy New: $57.54
as of 3/30/2017 03:07 UTC details
- You Save: $29.10 (34%)
- Seller:Media Neat
- Sales Rank:716,089
- Languages:English (Published), English (Original Language), English (Unknown)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):3.9
- Dimensions (in):8.5 x 2.5 x 10.9
- Publication Date:July 15, 2015
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
AutoCAD and Its Applications: Basics 2016
provides instruction for mastering AutoCAD commands and drawing and dimensioning techniques. The text provides complete coverage of 2D AutoCAD drafting and design. Topics are presented in an easy-to-understand sequence, building upon prior chapter knowledge. ASME standards are referenced throughout the text and examples and illustrations focus on industry practices.
- Each chapter includes a large selection of drafting problems, including practice problems for the AutoCAD Certified Professional certification exam.
- More than 280 step-by-step tutorial exercises on the Companion Website provide hands-on reinforcement of topics.
- Template Development feature helps students build their own drawing templates as they learn about key template components.
- Supplemental Material and Reference Material documents on the Companion Website allow students to pursue topics of interest.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.