Master Shots Vol 3: The Director's Vision: 100 Setups, Scenes and Moves for Your Breakthrough Movie
- Author:Christopher Kenworthy
- Brand:Michael Wiese Productions
- List Price:
- Buy New: $15.51
as of 9/23/2017 14:51 UTC details
- You Save: $11.44 (42%)
- Sales Rank:72,947
- Languages:English (Published), English (Original Language), English (Unknown)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.3
- Dimensions (in):11 x 0.6 x 7.5
- Publication Date:August 1, 2013
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Michael Wiese Productions
This book is a highly visual exploration of the best shots, moves, and set-ups in the industry. It reveals the secrets behind each shot's success, so it can be adapted to a director's individual scenes.
Your job is to create shots that reveal story, expose emotion, explore character and capture the unique feeling of your film. At the same time, you should stamp your film with your own style. This book can help you do that, whatever your experience, because it challenges you to imagine a creative solution for every scene in your film.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.