- Author:John R. Walker
- Brand:Brand: Goodheart-Willcox
- Buy New: $117.18
as of 9/22/2017 22:31 UTC details
- Seller:Bennett Books Ltd (We ship worldwide!)
- Sales Rank:208,929
- Languages:English (Published), English (Original Language), English (Unknown)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):4
- Dimensions (in):11.2 x 8.7 x 1.3
- Publication Date:January 1, 2004
Availability:Usually ships in 2-3 weeks
- Used Book in Good Condition
Modern Metalworking is a comprehensive text that introduces students to metalworking technology. It provides basic information about tools, materials, and procedures used in metalworking. It covers both hand- and machine-tool operations and supplies background information about industrial equipment and processes. Over 1500 photographs and drawings highlight important concepts and procedures.
Step-by-step instructions are presented for many processes and techniques.
Research and development activities are included for each chapter.
Plans for more than a dozen high-interest metalworking projects are included in the text.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.