macOS Mojave: The Missing Manual: The book that should have been in the box
- Author:David Pogue
- Publisher:O'Reilly Media
- List Price:
- Buy New: $17.09
as of 1/22/2019 18:59 UTC details
- You Save: $7.90 (32%)
- Sales Rank:5,767
- Languages:English (Published), English (Original Language), English (Unknown)
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.8
- Dimensions (in):7 x 1.8 x 9
- Publication Date:December 30, 2018
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Answers found here!
Apple’s latest Mac software, macOS Mojave, is a glorious boxcar full of new features and refinements. What’s still not included, though, is a single page of printed instructions. Fortunately, David Pogue is back, delivering the expertise and humor that have made this the #1 bestselling Mac book for 18 years straight.
The important stuff you need to know
- Big-ticket changes. The stunning new Dark Mode. Self-tidying desktop stacks. FaceTime video calls with up to 32 people. New screen-recording tools. If Apple has it, this book covers it.
- Apps. This book also demystifies the 50 programs that come with the Mac, including the four new ones in Mojave: News, Stocks, Home, and Voice Memos.
- Shortcuts. This must be the tippiest, trickiest Mac book ever written. Undocumented surprises await on every page.
- Power users. Security, networking, remote access, file sharing with Windows—this one witty, expert guide makes it all crystal clear.
MacOS Mojave gives the Mac more polish, power, and pep— and in your hands, you hold the ultimate guide to unlocking its potential.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.