Nikon D3300 Digital Field Guide
- Author:J. Dennis Thomas
- List Price:
- Buy New: $14.60
as of 8/21/2017 14:19 UTC details
- You Save: $10.39 (42%)
- Sales Rank:383,692
- Languages:English (Published), English (Original Language), English (Unknown)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.9
- Dimensions (in):6 x 0.6 x 8.9
- Publication Date:May 27, 2014
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Everything you need to know about your new N1 camera!
Portable and full color, this guide is packed with everything you want and need to know in order to take amazing photos using your new Nikon Camera N1. Veteran author J. Dennis Thomas walks you through the essential controls, features, and functions of the N1 using step-by-step instructions and providing full-color images of each menu screen. You'll learn how to adjust white balance, autofocus, and exposure as well as choose lens and adjust settings. The handy trim size allows this guide to go where you go, allowing you easy access to information quickly so you can get the exact shot you want when you want it.
- Helps you make the most of your Camera N1 and get the shots you want
- Features valuable insight from a successful professional photographer for capturing unique and memorable portrait, candid, action, travel, sports, and other shots
- Provides step-by-step explanations on techniques and tips, all aimed at getting you comfortable and confident with your camera
Go beyond the basic manual and the standard settings and see what your Camera N1 can do with Camera N1 Digital Field Guide!
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED â€˜AS ISâ€™ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.