Beginning Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Programming
- Authors:Paul AtkinsonRobert Vieira
- Brand:Wrox Press
- List Price:
- Buy New: $19.21
as of 11/20/2018 16:07 UTC details
- You Save: $20.78 (52%)
- Sales Rank:227,049
- Languages:English (Published), English (Original Language), English (Unknown)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):3.1
- Dimensions (in):7.4 x 1.5 x 9.3
- Publication Date:April 16, 2012
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Get up to speed on the extensive changes to the newest release of Microsoft SQL Server
The 2012 release of Microsoft SQL Server changes how you develop applications for SQL Server. With this comprehensive resource, SQL Server authority Robert Vieira presents the fundamentals of database design and SQL concepts, and then shows you how to apply these concepts using the updated SQL Server. Publishing time and date with the 2012 release, Beginning Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Programming begins with a quick overview of database design basics and the SQL query language and then quickly proceeds to show you how to implement the fundamental concepts of Microsoft SQL Server 2012.
You'll explore the key additions and changes to this newest version, including conditional action constructs, enhanced controls for results paging, application integration with SharePoint and Excel, and development of BI applications.
- Covers new features such as SQL Azure for cloud computing, client-connectivity enhancements, security and compliance, data replication, and data warehouse performance improvements
- Addresses essential topics including managing keys, writing scripts, and working with store procedures
- Shares helpful techniques for creating and changing tables, programming with XML, and using SQL Server Reporting and Integration Services
Beginning Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Programming demystifies even the most difficult challenges you may face with the new version of Microsoft SQL Server.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.