Home Machinists Handbook
- Author:Doug Briney
- Publisher:McGraw-Hill Education
- List Price:
- Buy New: $10.44
as of 11/21/2018 18:08 UTC details
- You Save: $13.56 (56%)
- Sales Rank:129,964
- Languages:English (Published), English (Original Language), English (Unknown)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.2
- Dimensions (in):7.5 x 0.8 x 9.4
- Publication Date:February 1, 1984
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Here's everything the do-it-yourselfer needs to set up, and operate a handy-man's machine shop. Areas covered range from shop requirements and proper lighting to buying, using, and storing tools.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.