The Copyeditor's Handbook: A Guide for Book Publishing and Corporate Communications
- Author:Amy Einsohn
- Brand:University of California Press
- List Price:
- Buy New: $25.43
as of 1/24/2019 08:41 UTC details
- You Save: $9.52 (27%)
- Sales Rank:8,685
- Languages:English (Published), English (Original Language), English (Unknown)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1
- Dimensions (in):6 x 1.3 x 9
- Publication Date:2011
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- University of California Press
The Copyeditor's Handbook is a lively, practical manual for newcomers to publishing and for experienced editors who want to fine-tune their skills or broaden their understanding of the craft. This book may be used for self-instruction or as a textbook in copyediting classes. The exercises are accompanied by answer keys and detailed line-by-line explanations.
The third edition features
• Updates reflecting the 16th edition of The Chicago Manual of Style and the most current editions of other major style manuals.
• Additional updates to register technology-driven changes in onscreen editing procedures and typecoding.
• A revised chapter on resources for editors.
• Expanded bibliography and glossary.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.