Foundations of Art and Design
- Author:Lois Fichner-Rathus
- Publisher:Wadsworth Publishing
- List Price:
- Buy New: $74.82
as of 8/15/2018 18:41 UTC details
- You Save: $77.13 (51%)
- Sales Rank:875,232
- Languages:English (Published), English (Original Language), English (Unknown)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):2.3
- Dimensions (in):9.3 x 0.5 x 11
- Publication Date:February 16, 2007
Availability:Usually ships in 6-10 business days
FOUNDATIONS OF ART AND DESIGN has a logical and structured organization, moving from micro to macro topics, enabling students to build on ideas and concepts of design, and better understand the material. The author has written a book flexible and visual enough to suit any design course and every design student. Hundreds of examples of contemporary and classic art reflect the world students inhabit, and along with the book's unique visual glossaries, make this text an ideal foundation of design principles.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.