Working the Plate: The Art of Food Presentation
- Author:Christopher Styler
- Brand:Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
- List Price:
- Buy New: $19.83
as of 8/16/2018 23:38 UTC details
- You Save: $20.17 (50%)
- Seller:ModernBooks_Nice Store
- Sales Rank:336,672
- Languages:English (Published), English (Original Language), English (Unknown)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):2.2
- Dimensions (in):9 x 0.9 x 9.3
- Publication Date:September 8, 2006
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
Feast your eyes.
Long awaited by professional chefs, this groundbreaking guide to food presentation will also delight and inspire culinary students and sophisticated home cooks. Acclaimed food writer and culinary producer Christopher Styler describes seven distinctive plating styles, from Minimalist to Naturalist to Dramatic, with several striking examples of every genre. Each plating suggestion is accompanied by clear instructions along with color photos of step-by-step techniques and finished plates. Complete with essays on plating from ten leading chefs and recipes for the dishes featured, this book is a work of art in itself--a must for the kitchen shelf.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.