Plate to Pixel: Digital Food Photography & Styling
- Author:Helene Dujardin
- Buy New: $85.01
as of 8/22/2017 03:27 UTC details
- Sales Rank:467,987
- Languages:English (Published), English (Original Language), English (Unknown)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.7
- Dimensions (in):7.4 x 0.7 x 9.2
- Publication Date:May 3, 2011
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Tips and techniques for making food look good—before it tastes good!
Food photography is on the rise, with the millions of food bloggers around the word as well as foodies who document their meals or small business owners who are interested in cutting costs by styling and photographing their own menu items, and this book should serve as your first course in food photography. Discover how the food stylist exercises unique techniques to make the food look attractive in the finished product. You’ll get a taste of the visual know-how that is required to translate the perceptions of taste, aroma, and appeal into a stunning, lavish finished photograph.
- Takes you through the art and techniques of appetizing food photography for everyone from foodies to food bloggers to small business owners looking to photograph their food themselves
- Whets your appetite with delicious advice on food styling, lighting, arrangement, and more
- Author is a successful food blogger who has become a well-known resource for fellow bloggers who are struggling with capturing appetizing images of their creations
So, have the cheese say, "Cheese!" with this invaluable resource on appetizing food photography.
Photo Case Studies
Hummus (click for photo information and recipe)
Blackberry Pie (click for photo information and recipe)
Crudites with Aioli (click for photo information)
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.