The Hidden Power of Adjustment Layers in Adobe Photoshop
- Author:Scott Valentine
- Publisher:Adobe Press
- List Price:
- Buy New: $27.44
as of 9/24/2017 19:19 UTC details
- You Save: $17.55 (39%)
- Sales Rank:680,684
- Languages:English (Published), English (Original Language), English (Unknown)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.2
- Dimensions (in):7.5 x 0.6 x 9.2
- Publication Date:December 28, 2013
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Photoshop’s adjustment and fill layers give you an amazing level of control and are the building blocks of innumerable techniques. In this definitive resource, Scott Valentine demonstrates how to use these simple but powerful tools through approachable hands-on examples, and he calls on other Photoshop experts to share their techniques.
Whether you’re a professional or hobbyist, you’ll learn techniques that give you an edge in technical, personal, and commercial projects. Beginning and intermediate users of Photoshop will learn how adjustment and fill layers work and get up to speed on the most common techniques. Advanced users will find indispensable reference material in addition to speedy solutions to vexing problems. More than just a collection of effects and recipes, The Hidden Power of Adjustment Layers in Adobe Photoshop explains why the techniques work and how to tune them for your specific needs.
- Powerful tips and techniques from industry experts, including Katrin Eismann, Pete Collins, and Corey Barker
- Straightforward teaching style from a veteran Photoshop user
- Richly illustrated with examples of over two-dozen techniques covering photography, compositing, and illustration
- Quick-reference guide to every fill and adjustment layer with before-and-after images for easy comparison
- Downloadable reference files and actions to explore and enhance your creativity (on the companion website)
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.