The Photoshop and Painter Artist Tablet Book: Creative Techniques in Digital Painting Using Wacom and the iPad (2nd Edition)
- Author:Cher Threinen-Pendarvis
- Brand:Brand: Peachpit Press
- List Price:
- Buy New: $30.99
as of 8/20/2017 17:19 UTC details
- You Save: $29.00 (48%)
- Sales Rank:495,580
- Languages:English (Published), English (Original Language), English (Unknown)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0
- Dimensions (in):9 x 0.6 x 9.5
- Publication Date:September 14, 2013
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
Artists today use digital tools that allow them to work as naturally and spontaneously as if they were using traditional artist tools such as pastels, watercolors, oil media, and gouache. With the recent growth of the tablet market, there are more tools and more sophisticated features available now than ever before and an increased desire by artists to learn how to use them. As much art book as guide, The Photoshop and Painter Artist Tablet Book uses traditional drawing and painting theory exercises, coupled with reallife projects, to show readers how they can use Painter and Photoshop with pressure-sensitive tablets for beautiful results.
Award-winning artist and author Cher Threinen-Pendarvis takes readers through a variety of projects designed to improve their drawing, composition, and conceptual thought processes while exploring different uses of the many brushes available in Painter and Photoshop.
Among many valuable concepts and techniques you’ll learn to:
- Create tonal, gestural, and contour drawings with a pressure-sensitive tablet and stylus
- Use the iPad for sketching out ideas and use related software including Brushes, ArtStudio, Sketchbook Pro, Procreate, Adobe Ideas, and Adobe PS Touch
- Translate traditional color theory to digital color tools
- Incorporate scanned artwork into digital paintings and use photos as a reference for illustrations
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.