The Digital Negative: Raw Image Processing in Lightroom, Camera Raw, and Photoshop
- Author:Jeff Schewe
- Brand:Brand: Peachpit Press
- Buy New: $651.96
as of 1/21/2019 23:49 UTC details
- Sales Rank:537,486
- Languages:English (Published), English (Original Language), English (Unknown)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1
- Dimensions (in):8 x 0.6 x 9.1
- Publication Date:September 23, 2012
Availability:Usually ships in 6-10 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
Shooting in the raw format gives digital photographers complete control over every aspect of image quality. The Digital Negative: Raw Image Processing in Lightroom, Camera Raw, and Photoshop
is devoted exclusively to the topic and shows you how to make the most of that control. Now that raw image processing technology has matured as an essential aspect of digital photography, you need a modern book that takes a seasoned approach to the technology and explains the advantages and challenges of using Lightroom or Camera Raw to produce magnificent images.
Renowned photographer and bestselling author Jeff Schewe outlines a foolproof process for working with these digital negatives and presents his real-world expertise on optimizing raw images. You’ll also learn hands-on techniques for exposing and shooting for raw image capture and developing a raw processing workflow, as well as Photoshop techniques for perfecting the master image, converting color to black and white, and processing for panoramic and HDR images.
- Get the best tone and color from your digital negatives.
- Use Lightroom and Camera Raw sharpening controls to maximize image quality.
- Take advantage of Photoshop to do what Lightroom and Camera Raw can’t.
- Produce stunning black-and-white images.
Visit the book’s companion website at TheDigitalNegativeBook.com for sample images and more!
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.