In this best-selling guide to Motion 5, you’ll learn to create sophisticated projects using Motion’s newest features. Master trainer Mark Spencer starts with the fundamentals of motion graphics and quickly moves into compositing, animation, motion graphics design, visual effects design, and the world of 3D. The book is fully revised to take advantage of the software’s new features. Whether you’re just entering the field or are already an accomplished motion graphics pro, this book will have you designing in Motion in record time.
• DVD-ROM includes lesson and media files
• Focused lessons take you step by step through real-world projects
• Accessible writing style puts expert instructors at your side
• Ample illustrations help you master techniques fast
• Lesson goals and time estimates help you plan your time
This title was written and published to the first release of Motion 5 in October 2011 on OS X 10.6.7.