Directing the Story: Professional Storytelling and Storyboarding Techniques for Live Action and Animation
- Author:Francis Glebas
- Brand:Focal Press
- List Price:
- Buy New: $29.83
as of 1/24/2019 08:46 UTC details
- You Save: $14.12 (32%)
- Sales Rank:87,966
- Languages:English (Published), English (Original Language), English (Unknown)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):2.6
- Dimensions (in):10.8 x 0.8 x 8.3
- Publication Date:October 23, 2008
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Francis Glebas, a top Disney storyboard artist, teaches artists a structural approach to clearly and dramatically presenting visual stories. They will learn classic visual storytelling techniques such as conveying meaning with images and directing the viewer's eye. Glebas also teaches how to spot potential problems before they cost time and money, and he offers creative solutions on how to solve them.
* Uses the classic story of '1001 Arabian Nights' to show how to storyboard stories that will engage an audience's attention and emotions.
* With 1001 drawings in graphic novel format plus teaching concepts and commentary.
* All of the storyboarding examples have a real project context rather to engage a very visual audience on their own terms and teaches through demonstration.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.