Modern Graphics Communications (4th Edition)
- Authors:Frederick E. GieseckeAlva MitchellHenry C. SpencerJohn T. DygdonJames E. NovakShawna E. LockhartIvan L. HillMarla Goodman
- Brand:Giesecke, Frederick E./ Mitchell, Alva/ Spencer, Henry Cecil/ Dygdon, John Thomas/ Novak, James E.
- List Price:
- Buy New: $62.95
as of 7/24/2017 00:49 UTC details
- You Save: $70.52 (53%)
- Seller:College Textbook Technologies
- Sales Rank:399,414
- Languages:English (Published), English (Original Language), English (Unknown)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):3.4
- Dimensions (in):8.2 x 1.1 x 10.8
- Publication Date:January 17, 2009
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
This full-color text is a clear and comprehensive introduction and reference for students and professionals creating engineering drawings and graphics by hand or using CAD. It offers excellent technical detail, up-to-date standards, motivating real-world examples, and clearly explained theory and technique in a colorful, highly visual, concisely written format. Designed as an efficient tool for busy, visually oriented learners, this edition expands on well-tested material, bringing its content up to date with the latest standards, materials, industries and production processes. Colored models and animations bring the material to life for the student on the book's companion website. For undergraduate courses in Introductory Drafting, Technical Drawing, and Engineering Graphics.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.