Surveying Fundamentals and Practices (6th Edition)
- Authors:Jerry A. Nathanson M.S. P.E.Michael Lanzafama P.E. P.L.S. P.P.Philip Kissam Late Professor Emeritus
- Buy New: $3,053.01
as of 10/15/2018 14:46 UTC details
- Sales Rank:617,581
- Languages:English (Published), English (Original Language), English (Unknown)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.5
- Dimensions (in):8.4 x 0.7 x 10.9
- Publication Date:March 25, 2010
Availability:Usually ships in 6-10 business days
- MPN:black & white illustrations, colour tabl
Surveying Fundamentals and Practices, Sixth Edition, covers up-to-date surveying technology without losing perspective of the need to provide students with a strong foundation in traditional surveying fundamentals. Through clear explanations and applied examples, the text presents the methods of measuring and computing distances, angles, and directions. It provides students with a firm grasp of modern equipment and office and field procedures related to horizontal control surveys, property surveys, topographic surveys, roadway curve calculations, and construction layout surveys. The sixth edition offers students a "user-friendly" text that they will be able to rely on as a meaningful learning tool in class and at home.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.