Technical Drawing with Engineering Graphics (15th Edition)
- Authors:Frederick E GieseckeAlva MitchellHenry C SpencerIvan L HillJohn T DygdonJames E. NovakR. O. LovingShawna LockhartCindy Johnson
- Publisher:Peachpit Press
- List Price:
- Buy New: $104.00
as of 2/20/2017 01:37 UTC details
- You Save: $29.27 (22%)
- Sales Rank:278,524
- Languages:English (Published), English (Original Language), English (Unknown)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0
- Dimensions (in):8.5 x 1.5 x 10.9
- Publication Date:July 18, 2016
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
This full-color text offers a clear, complete introduction and detailed reference for creating 3D models and 2D documentation drawings. Building on its reputation as a trusted reference, this edition expands on the role that 3D CAD databases now play in design and documentation. Superbly integrated illustrations, text, step-by-step instructions, and navigation make it easier than ever to master key skills and knowledge. Throughout, the authors demonstrate 3D and 2D drawing skills and CAD usage in real-world work practice in todayâs leading disciplines. They combine strong technical detail, real-world examples, and current standards, materials, industries, and processesâall in a format that is efficient, colorful, and visual.
- Splash Spread: Appealing chapter opener provides contextÂ and motivation.
- References and Web Links: Useful weblinks and standardsÂ provided upfront in each chapter.
- Understanding Section: Foundational introductions, tabbedÂ for easy navigation, outline each topicâs importance, use,Â visualization tips, and theory.
- Detail Section: Detailed, well-tested explanations of drawing techniques, variations, and examplesâorganized intoÂ quick-read sections, numbered for easy reference.
- CAD at Work Section: Breakout pages offer tips on generating drawings from 2D or 3D models.
- Portfolio Section: Examples of finished drawings show how techniques are applied in the real world.
- Key Words: Italicized on first reference, summarized after each chapter.Â Â Â Â Â Â
- Chapter: Summaries and Review Questions: Efficiently reinforce learning.
- Exercises: Outstanding problem sets with updated exercises, including parts, assembly drawings from CAD models, sketching problems, and orthographic projections.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED âAS ISâ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.