Elementary Surveying (14th Edition)
- Authors:Charles D. GhilaniPaul R. Wolf
- Buy New: $344.06
as of 9/22/2017 22:38 UTC details
- Seller:Serendipity UnLtd
- Sales Rank:72,392
- Languages:English (Published), English (Original Language), English (Unknown)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0
- Dimensions (in):7.6 x 1.5 x 9.3
- Publication Date:January 17, 2014
Availability:Usually ships in 4-5 business days
- Hardcover textbook
- Colorful imagery on the cover
Elementary Surveying, Fourteenth Edition, is ideal for Surveying courses offered in Civil Engineering departments and is a useful reference for civil engineers.
This highly readable, best-selling text presents basic concepts and practical material in each of the areas fundamental to modern surveying (geomatics) practice. Its depth and breadth are ideal for self-study. Elementary Surveying, Fourteenth Edition, is updated throughout to reflect the latest advances and technology.
Teaching and Learning Experience
This program will provide a better teaching and learning experience—for you and your students. It will help:
- Emphasize the Theory of Errors in Surveying Work: Common errors and mistakes are listed to remind students to exercise caution in their work.
- Use Strong Pedagogy Tools to Teach: Numerous worked example problems, figures, illustrations, and end-of-chapter problems help students apply concepts.
- Reflect the Latest Advances in Technology: To keep your course current and relevant, this edition covers the latest advancements in surveying technology.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.