Peer-Led Team Learning: General Chemistry (2nd Edition)
- Authors:David K. GosserVictor S. StrozakMark S Cracolice
- List Price:
- Buy New: $34.00
as of 9/24/2017 19:29 UTC details
- You Save: $18.60 (35%)
- Sales Rank:658,054
- Languages:English (Published), English (Original Language), English (Unknown)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.6
- Dimensions (in):8.4 x 0.7 x 10.7
- Publication Date:March 24, 2005
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
The second edition of Peer-Led Team Learning General Chemistry maintains the underlying philosophy and approach of the first edition, i.e., active learning in peer-led groups engages students in the process of learning chemistry. This engagement results in improved understanding of chemistry concepts and the process of science. The peer-led group model also helps students develop the communication and teamwork skills that are critical in the twenty-first century workplace.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.