Introduction to MATLAB for Engineers (General Engineering)
- Author:William J Palm III
- Buy New: $53.40
as of 9/22/2017 22:24 UTC details
- Seller:Media Neat
- Sales Rank:158,574
- Languages:English (Published), English (Original Language), English (Unknown)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.8
- Dimensions (in):7.5 x 0.9 x 9.1
- Publication Date:February 8, 2010
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- McGraw-Hill Science Engineering Math
Introduction to MATLAB for Engineers is a simple, concise book designed to be useful for beginners and to be kept as a reference. MATLAB is a globally available standard computational tool for engineers and scientists. The terminology, syntax, and the use of the programming language are well defined, and the organization of the material makes it easy to locate information and navigate through the textbook. The text covers all the major capabilities of MATLAB that are useful for beginning students.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED â€˜AS ISâ€™ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.