Fundamentals of Graphics Communication
- Authors:Gary Robert BertolineEric N WiebeNathan W HartmanWilliam A Ross
- Publisher:McGraw-Hill Education
- Buy New: $119.00
as of 9/24/2017 19:13 UTC details
- Sales Rank:63,941
- Languages:English (Published), English (Original Language), English (Unknown)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):3.2
- Dimensions (in):8.5 x 1.1 x 10.2
- Publication Date:January 13, 2010
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
A thoroughly contemporary approach to teaching essential engineering graphics skills has made Fundamentals of Graphics Communication
the leading textbook in introductory engineering graphics courses. The sixth edition continues to integrate design concepts and the use of CAD into its outstanding coverage of the basic visualization and sketching techniques that enable students to create and communicate graphic ideas effectively.
As in past editions, the authors have included many examples of how graphics communication pertains to "real-world" engineering design, including current industry practices and breakthroughs. A website provides additional resources such as an image library, animations, and quizzes.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.