Pro Tools for Musicians and Songwriters
- List Price:
- Buy New: $48.99
as of 12/19/2018 06:11 UTC details
- You Save: $6.00 (11%)
- Seller:Mike"s Warehouse
- Sales Rank:2,235,185
- Languages:English (Published), English (Original Language), English (Unknown)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):3.1
- Dimensions (in):8.5 x 0.9 x 9.2
- Publication Date:March 19, 2006
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
You’ve got the power. You don’t have to spend thousands of dollars on recording-studio time anymore. Now, using Pro Tools—a digital-audio workstation—you can record demos at home on your own computer, edit tracks, add effects, and even output songs to a CD. But if you’re new to working with sound digitally, you face a daunting learning curve. Getting your music gear to work with your desktop computer or laptop—and producing results that you like—involves some unfamiliar tools and concepts.
At last, here’s a Pro Tools book written by a musician for other musicians! Author Gina Fant-Saez knows first-hand how frustrating it can be when you first make the move to using this complex, studio-quality audio application. Rather than overwhelm you with every detail of the program and complicated terminology or functions you’ll never use, Pro Tools for Musicians and Songwriters teaches only the essentials you need to record, enhance, and output your music.
With downloadable audio files from www.protoolsformusicians.com to help you get started, Pro Tools for Musicians and Songwriters will show you how to:
• Use a metronome (click track) or percussion loop to help you keep time when you record
• Record and combine multiple takes to create one seamless composition
• Edit your tracks with crossfades, panning, doubling, automation more[
• Add and manipulate plug-in effects, such as reverb
• Share your Pro Tools files with other musicians around the globe
• Output your finished composition to a CD
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.