The iPod & iTunes Pocket Guide (3rd Edition)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $2.99
as of 8/20/2017 17:08 UTC details
- You Save: $7.00 (70%)
- Sales Rank:4,834,799
- Languages:English (Published), English (Original Language), English (Unknown)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.6
- Dimensions (in):5 x 0.7 x 7
- Publication Date:November 22, 2007
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Here is your essential companion to the iPod touch, classic, nano, and shuffle, and the iTunes application. The iPod & iTunes Pocket Guide,
, steers you through how to
- Import songs into iTunes and assemble playlists, listen to podcasts, and burn CDs.
- Find music, movies, TV shows, videos, and audiobooks on the iTunes.
- Store and see song and film recommendations, discover podcasts, and send gift certificates.
- Buy music from the iTunes Wi-Fi Music Store and sync songs with your computer.
- Use your iPod to keep contacts, view events, and store files (as a portable hard drive).
- Make your iPod even more useful (and awe your friends) with fascinating tips and tricks.
- Fix common problems and learn what to do if you can’t fix them yourself.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.