PHP for the Web: Visual QuickStart Guide (5th Edition)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $27.00
as of 9/21/2018 23:16 UTC details
- You Save: $17.99 (40%)
- Sales Rank:248,019
- Languages:English (Published), English (Original Language), English (Unknown)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.7
- Dimensions (in):7 x 1.2 x 9
- Publication Date:July 9, 2016
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Learn PHP programming the quick and easy way!
With PHP for the Web: Visual QuickStart Guide
readers can start from the beginning to get a tour of the programming language, or look up specific tasks to learn just what they need to know.
This task-based visual reference guide uses step-by-step instructions and plenty of screenshots to teach beginning and intermediate users this popular open-source scripting language. Author Larry Ullman guides readers through the ins and outs of both PHP 5 and PHP 7, and offers more efficient ways to tackle common needs.
Both beginning users, who want a thorough introduction to the technology, and more intermediate users, who are looking for a convenient reference, will find what they need here--in straightforward language and through readily accessible examples.
- Easy visual approach uses demonstrations and real-world examples to guide you through dynamic web development using PHP and show you what to do step by step.
- Concise steps and explanations let you get up and running in no time.
- Essential reference guide keeps you coming back again and again.
- Whether you’re a programming newbie or an experienced veteran learning PHP for the first time, this book will teach you all you need to know, including the latest changes in PHP and more efficient ways to tackle common needs.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.