Apple Pro Training Series: Aperture 3
- List Price:
- Buy New: $0.39
as of 9/22/2018 14:31 UTC details
- You Save: $54.60 (99%)
- Sales Rank:649,853
- Languages:English (Published), English (Original Language), English (Unknown)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):2.2
- Dimensions (in):7.3 x 0.9 x 9.1
- Publication Date:April 23, 2010
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- The only Apple-certified guide to Apple's incredibly popular end-to-end workflow tool for professional photographers.
- The DVD-ROM includes lesson files for over 20 hours of training
- 504 Page Softcover Book
This Apple-certified guide to Aperture 3 starts with the basics of image management and takes you step by step through Aperture's powerful editing, retouching, proofing, publishing, and archiving features. It delivers comprehensive training - the equivalent of a three-day course - in one project-based book. With complete coverage of Aperture's new features, you'll learn to organize your photos using Faces, Apple's face detection and recognition tool, take advantage of Places to find photos by the location where they were shot, and retouch your images precisely with new nondestructive edge-aware brushes. You'll create advanced slideshows that include HD videos, titles, and layered soundtracks, and with the full-screen Browser you'll now be able to use every inch of your Mac display to browse and edit. Real-world exercises feature professional photography from a variety of genres, including fashion, sports, wedding, commercial, and landscape photography.
- DVD-ROM includes lesson and media files for over 20 hours of training
- Focused lessons take you step-by-step through professional, real-world projects
- Accessible writing style puts an expert instructor at your side
- Ample illustrations and keyboard shortcuts help you master techniques fast
- Lesson goals and time estimates help you plan your time
- Chapter review questions summarize what you’ve learned and prepare you for the Apple Certified Pro Exam
- The accompanying disc requires Mac OS X v 10.5.8 or v 10.6.2 or later; Aperture 3;iPhoto '09, version 8.1 or later.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.