The Apple Watch Book: Master the most personal computer in your life
- Buy New: $78.49
as of 12/5/2019 18:56 UTC details
- Sales Rank:2,151,547
- Languages:English (Published), English (Original Language), English (Unknown)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.1
- Dimensions (in):7 x 0.6 x 8.9
- Publication Date:July 26, 2015
Availability:Usually ships in 6-10 business days
The Apple Watch is more than a timepiece and a fashion accessory. The watch is designed to be a very personal assistant, from paying for groceries or a coffee to keeping a detailed record of your daily physical activity. Author Scott McNulty has organized the book around events and activities, showing how to use the watch in various settings. The book starts off with an essential “Apple Watch 101” section that gets you up and running quickly. You learn the watch’s gestures and presses, how to use the digital crown, and how to change the band, for example.
Scott then looks at how to use the watch in different settings. At work, how to set tasks and check email. After work, how to meet up with friends, find a place to eat, and get directions. At the gym, how to monitor your workout activities and monitor your heart rate. And you don’t have to be at the gym. Learn how to use the watch to track your daily physical activities, from how much you walk each time to gentle reminders to get up and move if you’ve been sitting too long.
Organized around your life, this book will help you get the most from your Apple Watch.
Readers will learn how to:
* Set up the watch and pair it with their iPhone.
* Manage messages, calls,notifications, and mail.
* Make sketches and use as a walkie-talkie.
* Monitor their workout activities and set and achieve goals.
* Use Apple Pay.
* Listen to music, using Maps, take photos, and more.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.