Apple Pro Training Series: OS X Support Essentials 10.10: Supporting and Troubleshooting OS X Yosemite
- List Price:
- Buy New: $20.52
as of 11/20/2018 15:57 UTC details
- You Save: $44.47 (68%)
- Seller:Stork Group
- Sales Rank:1,014,008
- Languages:English (Published), English (Original Language), English (Unknown)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0
- Dimensions (in):7.4 x 2.3 x 9
- Publication Date:February 1, 2015
Availability:Usually ships in 6-10 business days
This is the official curriculum of the Apple Yosemite 101: OS X Support Essentials 10.10 course and preparation for Apple Certified Support Professional (ACSP) 10.10 certification–as well as a top-notch primer for anyone who needs to support, troubleshoot, or optimize OS X Yosemite. This guide provides comprehensive coverage of Yosemite and is part of the Apple Pro Training series–the only Apple-certified books the market. Designed for support technicians, help desk specialists, and ardent Mac users, this guide takes you deep inside the Yosemite operating system. Readers will find in-depth, step-by-step instruction on everything from installing and configuring Yosemite to managing networks and system administration. Whether you run a computer lab or an IT department, you’ll learn to set up users, configure system preferences, manage security and permissions, use diagnostic and repair tools, troubleshoot peripheral devices, and more–all on your way to preparing for the industry-standard ACSP certification.
- Covers updated system utilities and new features of OS X Yosemite.
- Features authoritative explanations of underlying technologies, troubleshooting, system administration, and much more.
- Focused lessons take you step by step through practical, real-world tasks.
- Lesson files and bonus material available for download–including lesson review questions summarizing what you’ve learned to prepare you for the Apple certification exam.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.