Apple Pro Training Series: Pages, Numbers, and Keynote
- List Price:
- Buy New: $37.98
as of 7/24/2017 00:49 UTC details
- You Save: $2.01 (5%)
- Sales Rank:706,912
- Languages:English (Published), English (Original Language), English (Unknown)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0
- Dimensions (in):7.5 x 1.1 x 9.1
- Publication Date:January 31, 2015
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Temporarily out of stock. Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information. Your credit card will not be charged until we ship the item.
In the only Apple-certified book on the Apple productivity apps–Pages, Numbers, and Keynote, you’ll learn the how and why of creating and publishing first-rate documents, spreadsheets, and presentations. Working through this guide, you will gain confidence working on progressively more complex, real-world projects, using Pages, Numbers, and Keynote both alone and together to produce sophisticated and robust results. This guide provides coverage of the latest features in the Apple productivity apps.
- All new guide covers the Pages, Numbers, and Keynote productivity apps for Mac; explores iOS versions of the apps; and shows workflows using iCloud Drive.
- Quick tour through all three apps on OS X highlights the similarities in their interfaces and tools and reveals important new features.
- Self-paced course-in-a-book with accompanying lesson files focuses on practical, real-world projects building in complexity throughout the guide.
- The official curriculum of Apple Training Pages, Number, and Keynote course used in Apple Authorized Training centers worldwide.
- Chapter review questions summarize what students learn to prepare them for the Apple certification exam.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.