Video Production 101: Learn by Video: Delivering the Message
- List Price:
- Buy New: $25.00
as of 11/21/2018 18:46 UTC details
- You Save: $24.99 (50%)
- Sales Rank:1,992,846
- Format:Audiobook, CD
- Languages:English (Published), English (Subtitled), English (Original Language), English (Unknown)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0
- Dimensions (in):5.3 x 0.6 x 7.5
- Publication Date:December 25, 2015
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Not only in the filmmaking, broadcasting, and journalism worlds but in all types of businesses, visual media and video are fast becoming one of the most important tools for disseminating information. Young people are at the forefront of this movement as video capturing has been a critical part of how they view and project themselves and their worlds. However, it is not as simple as pointing a camera and capturing the surroundings. There is a lot to learn about telling effective stories and producing a professional-looking video but books and other videos on the topic are often presented in technical language that isn’t accessible (or interesting) to students. In this video, video and media instructors Antonio Manriquez and Tom McCluskey cover the entire process of digital content creation in a fun, project-oriented way that resonates with a younger audience—from development of the story to deciding which equipment to use, to producing a video and editing the content, to final output and distribution.
• Learn visual and verbal communication skills, media literacy, and technical proficiency in video production.
• Best-practice techniques from two teachers with extensive experience in video and cinema production.
• Get started with story development, directing, camerawork, editing, sound design, and other aspects key to media creation.
• Sample projects, a glossary, and additional resources are included to take your skills further.
The video is wrapped in a unique interface that allows you to jump to any topic and also bookmark individual sections for later review. The unique “Watch and Work” mode shrinks the video into a small window to allow you to work alongside in the software. Project files used in the lessons are included on the disc so you can practice what you’ve learned, and interactive review questions help reinforce freshly gained knowledge.
Duration: 2 HR (User Level: Beginning/Intermediate)
Closed-Captioning in English
Mac OS X 10.6, Microsoft Windows XP, or higher
2 GHz processor or higher
4 GB RAM or higher
1 GB free HD space (does not include lesson files)
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.